Objectives and competences
The degree in Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering allows a graduate to obtain management, organization and planning positions in a number of areas. In technical terms it enables them to carry out studies, analysis and design of technological systems in the field of electronics and control.
This professional profile allows the following professional opportunities:
- Technical and managing positions in companies within the industrial field and services.
- Technical, commercial, management and leading positions in all sectors where electronics and automation engines interfere.
- Management, organization, planning, quality and environment in the companies related with this kind of activities.
- Public administration, teaching and innovation.
- Development of control systems and factory automatization, robotic devices and artificial vision systems.
- Design of electronic circuits, domotic systems and design of applications with microchips.
- Studies of renewable energies, sustainability and environment.
- Analysis and development of electrical and electronic circuits, control techniques and industrial automatization.
- Carrying out and implementation of projects in the area of industrial IT, instrumentation and monitoring.
- Design, construction and supervision of control systems, analogue electronics, digital power.
To obtain this professional profile the institution offering the degree must ensure compliance with some objectives and an acquisition of some competencies. You can find the list of competencies and objectives at the following link: Table of Competences